Write a Comment
Wingate is a Green HotelAs part of Wyndham Worldwide, the Missoula Wingate Hotel understands that its business activities impact the earth and its resources. Wyndham Worldwide Green Program is committed to continuing our efforts to conserve resources, preserve natural habitats and prevent pollution. As part of this sustainability effort, Wyndham Worldwide offers these basic green initiatives that are followed at the Missoula Wingate Hotel.
Top 10 Basic Initiatives
- EarthSmart® linen and towel program
- Reduce Energy - Energy efficient bulbs in guest rooms and public spaces or sensors and other green technology
- Reduce Water - low flow faucets, shower head and toilets, ozone laundry system, etc.
- Recycle - paper, bottle, plastics, batteries, cell phones, etc.
- Air - Smoke free sites, and Wyndham ClearAirSM rooms
- Waste/Recycle - recycled office paper, guest directory and other hotel materials: reduce direct mailings
- Purchasing - Eco-friendly cleaning & laundry products, organic coffee and food program, and other eco-friendly products
- Community programs - donate amenities and linens, working with a local charity, and other programs that foster community involvement
- Energy Tracking - Using ENERGY STAR® tracking program to track and reduce energy consumption
- Education - Appoint green champions; train employees, owners and developers; and provide environmental resources